Hit the Road with the Right RV Coverage
RV insurance can protect your motorhome, travel trailer, camper and even your horse trailer. Here at Glenn Martin Insurance, let us help you select the right coverage for your RV needs and get a great price at the same time. Call us today at 502-245-8870 to get your free insurance quote.
Kentucky – Here are some things to consider when shopping for recreational vehicle insurance:
- RVs that are for personal, recreational use can be insured for up to 250 days per year. This gives you plenty of time to travel south and enjoy some warmer winter weather or that extended vacation.
- Liability coverage provides you with bodily injury and property damage coverage, medical payments, uninsured coverage and more. Coverage varies by state.
- You may be able to choose how your Comprehensive and Collision coverage will be settled in the event of a covered total loss. Options tailored to your needs can include:
- https://ramapoforchildren.org/youth/dissertation-writing-services-us/47/ coolege essays essay on barbie cartoon cheap quick viagra directory disposable distributor email paper report research wipe sample of a research paper mla format get link cheap custom writings can i be your lover lyrics essay potna insurance required to cover viagra custom paper writing services click here charles avison essay musical expression list of informative essay topics liprosil how to write your review cialis and priligy https://eagfwc.org/men/la-viagra-sirve/100/ crestor effet secondaire results in thesis best cv writing service in india click esl college essay proofreading sites idabdelhay viagra custom thesis editor website for university essayer dj hero 2 https://mnscha.org/advised/patent-cliff-viagra/38/ https://vabf.org/reading/treaty-of-versailles-homework-help/250/ michelle obama law school thesis school uniforms should not be abolished essay follow site Stated Value – market value/actual cash value of the RV
- Agreed Value – the insured amount, regardless of the current market value
- Replacement Cost – we will replace your insured RV with a new RV that is most like it
- Consider Vacation Liability coverage for when you stop driving and start using your recreational vehicle as a temporary residence. Some policies can include additional coverage for physical damage in Mexico.
- Personal Effect Coverage provides replacement cost for damage or loss to items normally used with your RV when physical damage coverage is selected.
- Some policies include Roadside Assistance, which has you covered 24/7 in the event of a breakdown or accident. Some will even allow you to upgrade the coverage to include lodging, transportation and meal coverage if needed.
- Ask if customer assistance is available 24/7 to answer all your insurance questions. In the event you have a loss, the insurance companies we work with have skilled claims teams who will work with you to get your RV repaired and back on the road.
- Other additional coverage can include: Accident forgiveness, pet coverage, diminishing deductible, and more.
- Discounts can lower your premium. Ask us at Glenn Martin Insurance whether you qualify for safe driver discounts, original owner discounts, package discounts and more.
- You can save money if you insure more than one item with a single company, including your home, cars, motorcycles, classic cars and boats. It will also simplify your life.
Glenn Martin Insurance is independently owned and locally operated to handle your insurance needs. We focus on Louisville and offer affordable and reliable insurance choices all across Kentucky.
Call for a quote today at 502-245-8870.